The PowerMax65® Plasma System is a versatile tool for heavy-duty cutting and gouging in demanding environments.
Designed to maximize uptime and productivity, the system offers the latest technological innovations, such as Smart Sense™ technology to automatically adjust the gas pressure. With a variety of Duramax™ torch styles, operators can easily select exactly the right tool for the job: hand cutting or gouging, portable automation, X-Y table, and robotic cutting or gouging.
For more about the Powermax range, talk to the Team at Plazmax.
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 12 mm (1/2”) mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality let you spend less time on grinding and edge preparation
- Multiple, easy-to-use torch styles let you tackle a wide variety of jobs using the same system
Easy to use for cutting and gouging
- No need to change the air pressure – Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting
Rugged & Reliable
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the harshest environments
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance
PowerMax 65 Operating Data
- 20 mm (3/4″) Recommended
- 25 mm (1″)
- 32 mm (1-1/4″) Severance (hand cutting)
- 16 mm (5/8″) Pierce*
* Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control
- 500 mm/min (20 ipm)
- 250 mm/min (10 ipm)
- 125 mm/min (5 ipm)
- Typical Gouge – 4,8 kg (10.7 lbs) per hour
- Groove Profile – 3.5mm (.14″) D x 6.6mm (.26″) W
Talk to the experts
We offer the most technologically advanced Hardware and Software solutions for all CNC Plasma Cutting situations.
Get in Touch
+64 7 349 6821
92 Tallyho Street, Rotorua, NZ
Follow Plazmax Technologies on Facebook and keep up-to-date with the latest technology, cutting solutions, news and events.