How does it work?
The edges are descried throughout the industry by the English letter the cut most closely resembles when looking at a cross section. Common bevel types include V, A, X, Top Y, Bottom Y and K.
The head consists of 2 continuous axis working with the torch during the rotation of the A & C axis. The torch supports turns on A axis and the intermediate support turns on C axis.
- Direct Drive Planetary Gearboxes make for ultra-smooth motion. No belt drives or mechanical pinions etc in the drive system.
- Machined from Solid Billet Aluminium for ultimate strength and precision.
- Magnetic Break-Away Head to prevent damage from crashes.
- Hypertherm Bevel Machine Interface®, Bevel Machine Post Processor®, and True Bevel® Software modules.
- Automatic Torch Height Control
Talk to the experts
We offer the most technologically advanced Hardware and Software solutions for all CNC Plasma Cutting situations.