- RISE – Robotmaster Interaction and Robot Simulation Software InterfaceRepose editor integrated in simulation
- Workspace analysis integrated in simulation
- Process parameter screens
- New “quick check” option that calculates maps only if errors are detected
- New user-selectable density settings to reduce calculation time for large paths
- Ability to optimize up to four parameters simultaneously: tool rotation, tool tilt, rail and rotary position, including more than one type of a specific parameter (ex: two rotaries or two tilts)
- Mouse hover over advanced maps displays the joint values
- Global and local interface enhancements
- Ability to set local settings for multiple operations
- New safe retract settings with automatic reach checking
- Enhanced rotary axis control Work coordinate system (WCS) support has been added for referencing original part to user’s setup
- New Pack to Send utility, convenient for packaging and sending files between users or for tech support
- Publish simulations to 3D PDF files
- Faster collision checking
- Quick optimisation checking for large programs by reducing optimisation density
The new and unique Robotmaster robot simulation software environment provides easy and intuitive control of your robots unparalleled by any other robot programming software for CAD/CAM systems. You can easily modify the robot’s positions and trajectories, manually or automatically, by a simple click-and-drag of the robot’s arm, axes, tools or your work piece.
We’ve create the perfect marriage of the user’s manufacturing knowledge, powerful CAD/CAM programming tools and our unique robot specific optimization with Robotmaster V6. Robot simulation using the Robotmaster software creates perfect robot trajectories quickly without costly and tedious iterations.
Import CAD models
Alternatively the part may be created using other CAD software and the model may be imported either directly in your choice of native or neutral file formats. Data translators are available for IGES, Parasolid®, SAT (ACIS solids), AutoCAD® (DXF, DWG, and Inventor TM files), SolidWorks®, Solid Edge®, STEP, EPS, CADL, STL, VDA, and ASCII, CATIA®, Pro/E®, and more.
Powerful part modeling
Streamlined CAD engine makes design work easier than ever before. Each piece of geometry you create is “live”, letting you quickly modify it until it”s exactly what you want. Traditional functions are consolidated into a few simple clicks to simplify the creation of even the most complex parts.
The Robotmaster V7 robot programming software revolutionizes the user experience with its intuitive click-and-drag interface and incorporates numerous user requested enhancements, including: point-specific editing, process settings, commands and triggers. Additionally, the new operations list provides reach and error status icons, “quick verify” options to reduce analysis times, dynamic and automatic reach limit display, user’s work coordinate system referencing and much more.
Engineering changes made easy
Every shop faces engineering changes and two powerful new tools are available – File Tracking and Change Recognition – that give you an easy way to identify CAD model revisions and streamline programming an updated file. The real power of these tools becomes clear when receiving engineering changes to a large file with multiple operations. Something as simple as a few additional drill holes could be frustrating to identify. Now, with a few mouse clicks, you can immediately locate and program these changes, saving valuable time.
For more on Robotmaster®
Talk to us about the innovative Robotmaster software and how it can generation quick, error-free robot programs.
Get in Touch
+64 7 349 6821
92 Tallyho Street, Rotorua, NZ
Follow Plazmax Technologies on Facebook and keep up-to-date with the latest technology, cutting solutions, news and events.