- With Patented CutPro® Wizard, even new operators can be cutting production parts in less than five minutes
- On-screen Software Operator’s Console (Soft OpCon) allows easy setup and operation of cutting station and manual motion
- Integrated communications with plasma and torch height control systems deliver automated and expert control using installed factory or custom cut charts
- Custom cut charts can be created and controlled in the part program or made available to the CutPro Wizard
- EDGE Connect runs on the Windows® 10 Enterprise operating system
ProNest® CNC nesting
- Easy-to-use touch screen interface, machine operators can create nested part programs and obtain optimal cut quality without extensive training.
- Directly imports DXF, DWG, CAM, DGN, and CNC simple shapes.
- Embedded SureCut™ technology maximizes performance through embedded expertise.
- Patented True Hole® technology with process verification ensures all operator variables are properly set.
- Pattern Array Nesting for a single part with process optimization included.
- Optional True Shape Nesting module for multiple parts (available option)
- Designed to accommodate a broad range of applications, such as plasma (including cutting, marking, bevel, pipe/tube), oxyfuel (including bevel), and waterjet.
- Available in three hardware configurations to best align with cutting machine manufacturer needs.
- Optional Sensor™ plasma torch height control mechanics (Sensor THC)
- Basic and advanced process control for plasma, oxyfuel, and waterjet.
- Integrated Sensor THC and bevel
- ProNest CNC True Shape Nesting
- PLC Connect™
- PLC Connect is embedded in the CNC for additional capabilities tied to I/O signals, position, cutting state, and error conditions; IEC61131 compliant.
- OEM customization of the on-screen software operator’s console for control of unique system tools and features though use of a C# Application Program Interface (API).
Quick, easy installation
- Requires only a single EtherCAT cable for all motion and I/O signals from the CNC, dramatically simplifying system wiring and reducing installation time.
- Communication to Hypertherm’s HyPerformance® plasma systems is accomplished through EtherCAT connectivity directly to the cutting system.
Talk to the experts
We offer the most technologically advanced Hardware and Software solutions for all CNC Plasma Cutting situations.