- With Patented CutPro® Wizard, even new operators can be cutting production parts in less than five minutes
- On-screen Software Operator’s Console (Soft OpCon) allows easy setup and operation of cutting station and manual motion
- Integrated communications with plasma and torch height control systems deliver automated and expert control using installed factory or custom cut charts
- Custom cut charts can be created and controlled in the part program or made available to the CutPro Wizard
- EDGE Connect runs on the Windows® 10 Enterprise operating system
ProNest® CNC nesting
- Easy-to-use touch screen interface, machine operators can create nested part programs and obtain optimal cut quality without extensive training.
- Directly imports DXF, DWG, CAM, DGN, and CNC simple shapes.
- Embedded SureCut™ technology maximizes performance through embedded expertise.
- Patented True Hole® technology with process verification ensures all operator variables are properly set.
- Pattern Array Nesting for a single part with process optimization included.
- Optional True Shape Nesting module for multiple parts (available option)
- Designed to accommodate a broad range of applications, such as plasma (including cutting, marking, bevel, pipe/tube), oxyfuel (including bevel), and waterjet.
- Available in three hardware configurations to best align with cutting machine manufacturer needs.
- Optional Sensor™ plasma torch height control mechanics (Sensor THC)
- Basic and advanced process control for plasma, oxyfuel, and waterjet.
- Integrated Sensor THC and bevel
- ProNest CNC True Shape Nesting
- PLC Connect™
- PLC Connect is embedded in the CNC for additional capabilities tied to I/O signals, position, cutting state, and error conditions; IEC61131 compliant.
- OEM customization of the on-screen software operator’s console for control of unique system tools and features though use of a C# Application Program Interface (API).
Quick, easy installation
- Requires only a single EtherCAT cable for all motion and I/O signals from the CNC, dramatically simplifying system wiring and reducing installation time.
- Communication to Hypertherm’s HyPerformance® plasma systems is accomplished through EtherCAT connectivity directly to the cutting system.
Get in Touch
+64 7 349 6821
92 Tallyho Street, Rotorua, NZ
Follow Plazmax Technologies on Facebook and keep up-to-date with the latest technology, cutting solutions, news and events.