The PowerMax105® Plasma System has the duty cycle and performance needed for tough industrial cutting and gouging jobs.
Delivering superior cut capabilities on 32 mm (1-1/4″) thick metals, it also offers the latest technological innovations, such as Smart Sense™ technology to automatically adjust the gas pressure. Seven Duramax™ torch styles provide versatility for hand cutting, portable automation, X-Y table cutting, and robotic cutting and gouging.
For more about the Powermax range, talk to the Team at Plazmax.
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds three times greater than oxyfuel on 12 mm (1/2″) mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality let you spend less time on grinding and edge preparation
- Multiple, easy-to-use torch styles let you tackle a wide variety of jobs using the same system
Easy to use for cutting and gouging
- No need to change the air pressure – Smart Sense technology ensures that it is always correctly set; it also detects electrode end-of-life, automatically turning off power to the torch to prevent potential damage to other parts or to the workpiece
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting
Built to handle tough jobs
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the harshest environments
- Duramax torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance
PowerMax 45XP Operating Data
- 32 mm (1-1/4”) Recommended
- 38 mm (1-1/2”)
- 50 mm (2”) Severance (hand cutting)
- 22mm (7/8”) Pierce*
* Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control
- 500 mm/min (20 ipm)
- 250 mm/min (10 ipm)
- 125 mm/min (5 ipm)
- Typical Gouge – 9.8kg (21.7lbs) per hour
- Groove Profile – 6.4mm (.25″) D x 7.4mm (.29″) W
Talk to the experts
We offer the most technologically advanced Hardware and Software solutions for all CNC Plasma Cutting situations.
Get in Touch
+64 7 349 6821
92 Tallyho Street, Rotorua, NZ
Follow Plazmax Technologies on Facebook and keep up-to-date with the latest technology, cutting solutions, news and events.