Delivering maximum power and performance for air plasma, the PowerMax125® Plasma System cuts thick metals fast.
Able to make short work of the toughest cutting and gouging jobs, the system offers a 100% duty cycle, a 25 mm (1″) mechanized pierce capability, and fast gouging metal removal. It also gives you the latest technological innovations, such as Smart Sense™ technology to automatically adjust the gas pressure.
Eleven Duramax™ Hyamp torch styles provide versatility for hand cutting, portable automation, X-Y table cutting, extended reach cutting, and robotic cutting and gouging.
For more about the Powermax range, talk to the Team at Plazmax.
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds five times greater than oxyfuel on 12 mm (1/2”) mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality let you spend less time on grinding and edge preparation
- 100% duty cycle maximizes your cutting time
- Multiple, easy-to-use torch styles let you tackle a wide variety of jobs using the same system
Easy to use for cutting and gouging
- No need to change the air pressure – Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting
Lower operating costs
- Consumable life up to four times longer than other systems in this amperage range
- Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused
Built to handle tough jobs
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the harshest environments
- Duramax™ Hyamp torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance
PowerMax 125 Operating Data
- 38 mm (1-1/2”) Recommended
- 44 mm (1-3/4”)
- 57 mm (2-1/4”) Severance (hand cutting)
- 25 mm (1”) Pierce*
* Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control
- 457 mm/min (18 ipm)
- 250 mm/min (10 ipm)
- 125 mm/min (5 ipm)
- Typical Gouge – 12.52kg (27.6lbs) per hour
- Groove Profile – 4.3mm-7.9mm (.17″-.31″) D x 6.1mm-9.9mm (.24″-.39″) W
Talk to the experts
We offer the most technologically advanced Hardware and Software solutions for all CNC Plasma Cutting situations.
Get in Touch
+64 7 349 6821
92 Tallyho Street, Rotorua, NZ
Follow Plazmax Technologies on Facebook and keep up-to-date with the latest technology, cutting solutions, news and events.