Meet the newest member of our best-selling line of PowerMax® portable plasma systems.
The PowerMax45® XP delivers increased cut capacity – up to 16 mm (5/8”) metal – as well as faster cut speeds, and automatic gas adjustment for quick, simple setup and operation. New Duramax® Lock torches support handheld and
mechanized cutting of a wider range of metal thicknesses, along with enhanced gouging and marking capabilities.
For more about the Powermax range, talk to the Team at Plazmax.
Easy to use
- Small size and light weight offer exceptional portability for a 12 mm (1/2″) rated cutting system
- With patented drag-cutting technology and operator-friendly design, the Powermax45 is easy to use, even for first-time users
- Allows both handheld and mechanized operation with CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection
- Smart engineering and a comprehensive feature set make the Powermax45 a valuable multi-purpose tool for a wide range of applications
Rugged & Reliable
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the most demanding environments
- Powercool™ design cools internal components more effectively for longer system life and improved uptime
PowerMax 45XP Operating Data
- 16mm (5/8″) Recommended
- 22mm (7/8″)
- 29mm (1-1/8″) Severance
- 12mm (1/2″) Pierce*
* Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control
- 500 mm/min (20 ipm)
- 250 mm/min (10 ipm)
- 125 mm/min (5 ipm)
- Typical Gouge – 3.4kg (7.5lbs) per hour
- Groove Profile – 3.2mm (.12″) D x 6.8mm (.26″) W
Talk to the experts
We offer the most technologically advanced Hardware and Software solutions for all CNC Plasma Cutting situations.
Get in Touch
+64 7 349 6821
92 Tallyho Street, Rotorua, NZ
Follow Plazmax Technologies on Facebook and keep up-to-date with the latest technology, cutting solutions, news and events.