Industry-leading X-Definition cut quality
- Consistent ISO range 2 results on thin mild steel
- Extended ISO range 3 cut quality results compared with earlier plasma technology
- Superior stainless steel cut quality across all thickness ranges
- Superior results on aluminium using Vented Water Injection™ (VWI)
Optimized productivity and reduced operating costs
- 300 amps and 63 kW of output power deliver higher cut speeds; up to 15% on thicker materials
- Consumable life increases of over 40% compared with previous systems
- 20% thicker piercing capability on stainless steel and 30% thicker on mild steel
- Operating costs reduced by over 50%
Engineered system optimization
XPR’s Arc response technologyTM provides automatic torch and ramp-down error protection. Sensors in the power supply deliver refined diagnostic codes and significantly enhanced system monitoring information that reduces troubleshooting time and provides proactive system maintenance data for improved system optimization.
- Increases consumable life 3 times that of competitor’s systems by eliminating the impact of ramp down errors
- Reduces the impact of catastrophic electrode blowouts which can damage the torch at high current levels
Advanced process control and delivery
All consoles can be fully controlled through the CNC for high productivity and ease of use.
Ease of use
- Intuitive operation and automatic monitoring redefine ease of use
- Full control of all functions and settings via the CNC
- Automatic system monitoring and specific troubleshooting codes for improved maintenance and service prompts
- EasyConnect™ torch lead and one hand torch-to-receptacle connection for fast and easy change-outs
- QuickLock™ electrode for easy consumable replacement
- WiFi in power supply can connect to mobile devices and LAN for multiple system monitoring and service
Better for the environment too!
- 64% less consumable copper material is used per foot of cut
- System is 99.5% recyclable and packaging is 100% recyclable
- The carbon impact of magnetics is 77% lower than its predecessor
- 62% higher power-to-weight ratio and 14% faster cuts
Get in Touch
+64 7 349 6821
92 Tallyho Street, Rotorua, NZ
Follow Plazmax Technologies on Facebook and keep up-to-date with the latest technology, cutting solutions, news and events.